Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Maybe it isn't real?
    ?????? What do you mean, not real?? It's on the Whitehouse.gov site. I watched him sign it on a video feed. I think there are a lot of people that are scared to death of that exec. order!
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
      ?????? What do you mean, not real?? It's on the Whitehouse.gov site. I watched him sign it on a video feed. I think there are a lot of people that are scared to death of that exec. order!
      Don't get yourself in a tizzy, I believe you Zep. I'm just wondering why nobody has reported it and I thought that you were too.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Don't get yourself in a tizzy, I believe you Zep. I'm just wondering why nobody has reported it and I thought that you were too.
        No offense intended. The implications of this are going to be very far reaching, IMO. Get your popcorn ready!

Comment

Actually the shit is hitting the fan now!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...de-public.html

Call your Senators office and demand it be made public. I just did. Everybody should want to see this! U.S. Senate office swithchboard. 202-224-3121

Comment

Well well, newsweek offices raided by law enforcement taking pics of their servers. Isn't that interesting?!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...a-offices.html

Comment

You make a good point there in the end, hardly anything he does well is widely reported. You really need to follow stuff closely and from various non-mainstream sources to get to the news nowadays.

Comment

Well well, newsweek offices raided by law enforcement taking pics of their servers. Isn't that interesting?!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...a-offices.html
                MD should have a field day with this one LOL.

Comment

How about this one?

MD should have a field day with this one LOL.
                  Obamas right hand Iranian woman. Check this shit out!!

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...rretts-family/

Comment

Obamas right hand Iranian woman. Check this shit out!!

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...rretts-family/
                    Sorry Zep but I'm not going to trust any article with an ugly Hillary face dropdown and a donate button on the bottom. Actually, I don't trust anything anymore unless I actually see or hear it and half the time I don't trust that either. So how do I make decisions? It beats the shit outta me? You can't even talk to people about it because nobody discusses anything, they just pound their point across and they're not budging off of their stance. At least here you can read somebody's point of view and absorb it. In any "discussion" all one person does is wait for you to stop talking so that they can start giving you their side of things. Nobody actually listens to anybody else or compromises on their thoughts about anything. It's all my way or the highway.

I'm still wondering what is going to come from this big meeting going on in Washington where they are supposed to compromise. It's starting to resemble the NFL players protest where you had 200 guys kneeling down for 200 different reasons. Stay tuned folks.

Comment

Nothing that I learn surprises me much anymore. The more I compare and contrast what I see and read via the "MEDIA" .... The more I lower my expectations and surprise level.

Comment

I have said it all along and have not changed my view nor I have seen any evidence that I should....... I think Trump is a giant ego, a giant asshole at times.................. But I fully agree with his policies and the direction that I want to see this country go and the direction he is pushing it. I have lived and seen the results of the last 3 or 4 administrations approach------ and I hate the results..... I hate the way they have relinquished... Yes IMHO.... Their role in leading America. They have administered from a place of placating rather then leading. They have led via the route of trying to be liked, rather then respected by the GLOBAL community........ When they should only attempt global kumbai AFTER they take care of America first.

But hey that is just me and if that makes me a racist, or bigot or extremist then so be it.
                        Last edited by MDFAN; 01-23-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Sorry Zep but I'm not going to trust any article with an ugly Hillary face dropdown and a donate button on the bottom. Actually, I don't trust anything anymore unless I actually see or hear it and half the time I don't trust that either. So how do I make decisions? It beats the shit outta me? You can't even talk to people about it because nobody discusses anything, they just pound their point across and they're not budging off of their stance. At least here you can read somebody's point of view and absorb it. In any "discussion" all one person does is wait for you to stop talking so that they can start giving you their side of things. Nobody actually listens to anybody else or compromises on their thoughts about anything. It's all my way or the highway.

I'm still wondering what is going to come from this big meeting going on in Washington where they are supposed to compromise. It's starting to resemble the NFL players protest where you had 200 guys kneeling down for 200 different reasons. Stay tuned folks.
                          Do your own home work on Valerie Jarret I did, you'll be amazed what you find. Who were her parents? What were they up to?

There can be no compromise on the illegal daca act that Obama Exec. ordered.1 yr. earlier he said constitutionally he couldn't do that and then he did. There will be no compromise on these federal law breakers and there shouldn't be! These illegals are bleeding our country dry!

Comment

Here I'll help you out. Valeri Jarret's a peach I tell ya!

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259...RSuQMI.twitter

Comment

Working...
                            X