Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Sunday 12:01 AM and I'm AAMPED GDT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pass interference was absolutely ridiculous an under thrown ball and the receiver is going full speed and stops what’s mills supposed to do?
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

D came to play, never mind the penalty
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        That pass interference was absolutely ridiculous an under thrown ball and the receiver is going full speed and stops what’s mills supposed to do?
        I agree that mills played it well. But technically, they had to make that call.

Come on D. Hold them to 3.

Comment

But it's ok to hand check in the end zone ?
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

It was that right hand on
            Hyltons shoulder

Comment

I think we are gonna have a rough year. We just don’t have the edge we had last t
              Year.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Big plays, penalties kin in the D.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  I think we are gonna have a rough year. We just don’t have the edge we had last t
                  Year.
                  It’s a bit early to call that. Super bowl hangover is real even when you win it. But this team can peak for the playoffs.

Comment

Ertz does not look like himself this year.

Comment

It's all TE's right now. Eventually Indy is going to be focusing on them.

We need WR help badly. Hopefully Jeffrey is back next week.

Comment

Adams runs slow and stiff IMO. I guess they are enamored by his size and strength.

Comment

Buffalo beating Minn 24-0 ? Whaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                            Buffalo beating Minn 24-0 ? Whaaaa.
                            I’ve got Minnesota in my survivor pool. Ooops

Comment

Just saw a Hooker on the field

Comment

Did Clement get hurt?

Comment

Working...
                                X