Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couple of tidbits for Eagles-Niners (good news)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of tidbits for Eagles-Niners (good news)

Reid is 6-0 against the spread after a loss when the Eagles are favored.

Eagles are 7-1 ATS vs NFC West Opponents.

We are going to kill the Niners. The line is 6. We'll beat em by 21 pts. Forget the first tidbit.. Reid bounces back well.

Vin, I hope you are right, but my confidence in this team has been severely fractured. My gut tells me they will rebound, but I ain't bettin on it.

Comment

They have a ton to prove to me over the next month.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
        They have a ton to prove to me over the next month.
        I'm as optimistic as they get, but I agree BP. This won't be a cakewalk (even Reid's Eagles years ago went from 5-11 one year to 11-5 the next, so you never know). The injuries + folding in a game that they were dominating tells me that they've got a lot more work to do.
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

If this team doesn't come out as focused as hell and blow SF away then
          most of us have been fools.

We talk about the character of the players, quality staff, great line play, "you win in the trenches", I believe it. So there is not doubt they leave the west coast with a "W" if not they have really fooled me over these years and I'll be the first to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by oregontrail
            If this team doesn't come out as focused as hell and blow SF away then
            most of us have been fools.

We talk about the character of the players, quality staff, great line play, "you win in the trenches", I believe it. So there is not doubt they leave the west coast with a "W" if not they have really fooled me over these years and I'll be the first to admit it.
            Good post--- I fully expect a win by at least 17 points, and a game to look like the Giants game (quarters 1 through 3) for a full 60 minutes.

Comment

Working...
            X