The weekly parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weekly parlay

still havent hit it yet but I like to go a little nuts on the parlays for big payoffs:

Philadelphia at San Francisco
    Philadelphia -6.5

St Louis at Arizona
    Arizona -4.5

Baltimore at Cleveland
    Baltimore -7.0

Chicago at Minnesota
    Chicago -4.0

4 team parlay pays $127 on a $10 bet.

Vin -

You need to bet with Ferrall - he's pretty damn good (70-80% correct). In two weeks I have nearly doubled my money betting lots of games for just $5 each. Scott Ferrall

Though I've already hit two parlays this year, parlays tend to be fool's bets unless games are mortal locks (like the Chargers destroying the Raiders). I've done 2 team and 3 team. In your 4 team parlay, I wouldn't touch Chicago at Minny (Bears - are the contenders or pretenders? Vikings - are they for real?) or St. Louis at Arizona (AZ is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 games and 1-4 ats in their last 5 games at home...Rams aren't any better 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games and 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games on the road).

I understand you're just putting $10 down for the big payoff which is fine, and I hope you win. My strategy is to win money from the house on small single bets, then use some of that money to place parlays in search of that pot of gold!
    The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

I actually like the Skins -4 at the Texans this week.

Comment

Originally posted by mikes
        Vin -

You need to bet with Ferrall - he's pretty damn good (70-80% correct). In two weeks I have nearly doubled my money betting lots of games for just $5 each. Scott Ferrall

Though I've already hit two parlays this year, parlays tend to be fool's bets unless games are mortal locks (like the Chargers destroying the Raiders). I've done 2 team and 3 team. In your 4 team parlay, I wouldn't touch Chicago at Minny (Bears - are the contenders or pretenders? Vikings - are they for real?) or St. Louis at Arizona (AZ is 2-4 against the spread in their last 6 games and 1-4 ats in their last 5 games at home...Rams aren't any better 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games and 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games on the road).

I understand you're just putting $10 down for the big payoff which is fine, and I hope you win. My strategy is to win money from the house on small single bets, then use some of that money to place parlays in search of that pot of gold!

Funny you're saying the Bears game is the scariest one. On the podcast this week, I said that I thought the Bears were the better team and expected them to win. And when the Bears win they cover the spread 55-5-2. It's my lock of the week. The other three I feel pretty good about. It's like the trifecta in horseracing.. . i always feel the need to put some money down.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuCJ
          I actually like the Skins -4 at the Texans this week.
          I expect the Skins to win too but it's in Houston and maybe.. just maybe.. the Skins are that bad? I think Arizona over the Rams is an easy pick but I've been wrong before.

Scott Ferrell hasnt updated his picks this week... I'll look out for it htough.

Comment

they get updated today and tomorrow. He's got his locks in his rant.

Comment

I like the Bengals getting 1 1/2 from the Steelers (apparently the betters do too because the spread is down to one).

Comment

let's hope he's right about this:

"NFL PRE-LOCKS FOR WEEK 3(with spreads).

JETS, GIANTS, BENGALS, COLTS, DOLPHINS, TEXANS, BEARS, BUCS, PACKERS, RAVENS, RAMS, EAGLES, PATS and FALCONS. "

Comment

he'd have 3 of your 4 team parlay...

Comment

Working...
                  X