Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They must be putting something in his Starbucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They must be putting something in his Starbucks...

Peter King said something NICE about the Eags & McNabb!
    Donovan McNabb's excellence was lost in the fog of an embarrassing loss last Sunday, but he could well be on his way to his best year ever. He's a 64-percent passer so far, with 664 passing yards, second only to Peyton Manning. That continues in this game.

Philadelphia 36, San Francisco 14

I don't remember King ever coming off as anti-Eagles, and certainly not anti-McNabb. It's just that with all the schoolgirl affection for Brady, Parcells, Belicheck, Eli, and most of all Favre, there's little time to praise anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
      I don't remember King ever coming off as anti-Eagles, and certainly not anti-McNabb. It's just that with all the schoolgirl affection for Brady, Parcells, Belicheck, Eli, and most of all Favre, there's little time to praise anyone else.
      Dont forget wasting space talking about Montclair Field Hockey.

Comment

Montclair Field Hockey rocks!

Comment

King is no doubt a homer Pats fan, but I for the most part, he is objective when it comes to teams in the league.

Dr. Z on the other hand is a homer Giant fan, who lets his colors show all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
            King is no doubt a homer Pats fan, but I for the most part, he is objective when it comes to teams in the league.

Dr. Z on the other hand is a homer Giant fan, who lets his colors show all the time.
            Isn't he the guy on the Chrysler commercials?

Comment

Check me on this if I'm wrong (again), but I think I read somewhere that Peter is the "Love Child" of Larry King and Billy Jean King! Is that possible?

Comment

It would certainly explain a LOT

Comment

No, no ... he calls Rodney King and Queen Lateefa his parents ...
                  Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                  Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Actually, he is the love child of Bernard King.

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Biggie, if that thing ever does have sex ( ), I doubt that pregnancy would be a likely result.

The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleIggle
                          Biggie, if that thing ever does have sex ( ), I doubt that pregnancy would be a likely result.

Yes, let's hope that Howard Eskin never procreates.

Comment

Working...
                          X