"McGrady is in play"

He will be gone along with jordan this summer
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Me thinks this team would have been better sticking with, gulp, Billy King.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga View Post
        Me thinks this team would have been better sticking with, gulp, Billy King.
        need i remind you:

As he finished answering a question about returning to the 76ers, Samuel Dalembert reached out with his right hand, wrapped it around the shoulder of president and general manager Billy King, pulled King toward him, and said: "I feel the love, man." The 6-foot-11 Dalembert got lots of love from the Sixers in the contract he signed yesterday, a reported $64 million over six years.

Comment

King was forced to make that deal. Centers, even mediocre ones get paid big time money in today's NBA.

King also drafted Thaddeus Young and put the Sixers in a position to be under the cap.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

How anyone can defend Billy King is a mystery to me.

Dalembert was given wayyy too much money. He's an albatross on our team. He SUCKS. You could grab a backup stiff from any team and he wouldn't be the dead weight that Dalembert is. And on top of that, he has a 10% trade kicker. WTF?

Just because Stefanski isn't doing a good job doesn't mean Billy King was any good.

Let me repeat: BILLY KING sucks ass. In a league where everything is recycled, how come he can't even get a sniff at another job? Because... he SUCKS.

Oh and Thaddeus? Thaddeus is awful this year. The only reason why people don't talk about how awful he is is because he doesn't make any money.

Comment

Working...
            X