Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT - if the Cowgirls are really this stupid........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - if the Cowgirls are really this stupid........

.......I heard that the Cowgirls might activate Tony Romo for the least two games of the season.

I don't wish injuries on anybody, but if they do activate him, they'd be asking for trouble. Can you imagine if he gets an ACL tear in one of their last two games, when they've been eliminated since mid-December?? Can they really be that stupid?
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Yes they can be that stupid. It wouldn't cost them a roster spot. Maybe they activate him and just stand him on the sidelines.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
      Can they really be that stupid?

Have you forgotten who's running that team? The depths of their stupidity is as deep as face lift scars.....
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
      X