This team is very, very good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is very, very good

Last weeks loss was a 1/100 thing. It's a shame we had to experience the 1 but thats how it went down.

Putting that aside, this team is very good. Scary good. Lito and Rod will be back for when it matters, the d-line is deep and close to the best ever with the current rotation. DMac is looking great and Donte has been quite a pleasure. Wait until he and McNabb get to know each other.

It's Wednesday, the players are back, so I'm back too. I apologize in advance to all 49er fans, it aint gonna be pretty.

I like your attitude BRB.

My biggest concern right now is getting thru the next few weeks with us so thin at corner. I initially had these next two games as stone cold lock wins, but not now. I still think we can win, but we now have an obvious, glaring weakness that teams are going to go after.

Get wins somehow, anyhow, in these next two, and get Lito and Rod back in time for the Cowpies, and we are right back on track.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

On paper before the season this was the best team in the NFC, it was the deepest top to bottom as far as talent goes. But that was on paper. I don't know what this team is on field right now. Is it the team that has gone 7-11 since the Super Bowl or is it the team that won 4 straight NFC East championships?
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

i'm ready
        i'm pumped

i don't expect a sf blowout, this team just doesn't seem that way,

but i think it'll be a 7 or 10 point lead and then a 3rd or 4th quarter long drive or big play and bam 2-1 and bam 1st place nfc east.
        Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

While I agree - we really need to be 4-1 after Dallas and Josellio Hanson needs to be sent to Zimbabwe.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

the good news the story about the game is how the eagles lost it and not how the gints won...that is all the good news i can extract from the lose. there is a lot hidden in that subtle message...so it gives me some confidence

Comment

I'm confident they'll kick some 49er ass this week and hopefully the giants feel super empowered now from their phoney victory and will have their asses handed to them too.

On to Miami fellas!

Comment

I'm with you BRB it is not going to be pretty. There is going to be a lot of frustration taken out on them.
                Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

As long as our CBs can heal up for the stretch run and the rest of team can stay relatively healthy, this is still a team capable of going deep into the playoffs.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

You guys are so lucky you don't live here. Niners fans coming out of the woodwork thinking they can beat the Eagles. They only saw the highlights if the 4th quarter of the game and now they think the Eagles defense is like the cardinals or the rams. ugh.... I might wear my Dawkins jersey after the game and go defecate and shrink wrap the local Niners (aka GAY) bar.

Comment

I agree that this team is in need of some CB help to reclaim the NFC Champion title. I watched Burress catch a ball at a dead stop 7 yards short of the 1st down marker. He had two Eagles DBs around him and somehow he managed to go a yard PAST the first down marker before hitting the ground!! There were TWO Eagles defenders within arms length of him when he caught the ball and still managed to get the first down!! The thing that sticks with me isn't how impressive Burress was on that play but how lame our D was in stopping him short of the 1st down. Did I mention there were TWO Eagles near him when he caught the ball?!?!?!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'D a brought his ass down...............
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                        X