ATTN: fans in Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: fans in Baltimore

(good idea in the other thread, nyc_eagle!)

Where are you guys watching the game on Sunday?

Better than 50-50 I'll go to Magerks Tavern in Federal Hill. I actually haven't been there on a game day, but I hear it's an Eagles-friendly bar with good cheesesteaks (I'll have to see that myself!)
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

My family room.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I guess I don't get it-- rules?

Why would fox show the Giants and Seahawks at 4pm instead of the Eagles 49's?

Skins are done and the Ravens are on CBS.

UGH!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN

UGH!!!!!!
        Rematch of the playoff game from last year between sea and ny is a bigger draw then a 3-13 team against us

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
          Originally posted by MDFAN

UGH!!!!!!
          Rematch of the playoff game from last year between sea and ny is a bigger draw then a 3-13 team against us
          Not sure that is true in the Balto market-- many many many Eagle fans in the Channel 45 viewing area.

Comment

[quote="eaglefan55Rematch of the playoff game from last year between sea and ny is a bigger draw then a 3-13 team against us[/quote]

they didn't play in the playoffs last year. They played in the regular season

but they were both playoff teams last year....so I agree. Of course it is the National Game

Comment

Oh, I don't disgaree that it should be the National game, but regionally they have options, no?

IMHO, Balto is a better Eagles market than any other team not named the Ravens or Redskins.

Comment

First time I'll use Sunday ticket I guess. No HD though

Comment

Working...
                X