No announcement yet.

How did this egg get all over my face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic thread of them running off another poster....Crow just cannot resist taking another shot at us....sad

Is that poster over here now?
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Unbelievable. If this board ever gets to that level, I may just have to blow up the internet.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
        Classic thread of them running off another poster....Crow just cannot resist taking another shot at us....sad

Is that poster over here now?

Who did they run off now? I don't bother going over to that board anymore.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Some poster named eaglectic1...no one I know, joined in July and has already left...lol...
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Just back from church! I gotta say, 6 hours of prayer and self-flagellation does wonders for the soul.

I must also give props to my spiritual advisor, Jimmy Lee Swaggart, who assures me that nothing goes over better than "public contrition".

And balto-eaglefan, it's getting kind of late. Is the lap dancer coming over tonight, or what?

From balto-eaglefan:
            "Someone get tino a lap dance from one of these hot avatar babes! That's way too much remorse!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              Originally posted by saratoga
              Let the guy apologize. It's refreshing, and part of the reason we are all here.

I suppose that it would be reasonable to do in the orignal thread, but he's manning up. Very honorable in the internet age.
              Good post!

And if you need any reminders just go here.... http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showth ... adid=45530

So far we've been called the "garbage board" and the now the "secret board", but that thread just typifies why we are here.
              Wow. That is sick. Defending GMAN because, well, "He's our GMAN."
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
              X