Here are your available wr choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are your available wr choices

Sorry guys, this one was just too hard to clean up so I had to just post the link.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-antonio-brown
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

While JJ Nelson is intriguing on some level, he has a lot of issues (I have seen him play a few times in the pros and college).

- Drops a LOT of easy balls and then makes great catches.
    - He is tiny.
    - Has sprinter speed, but does not seem to play really fast.

We are basically F'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      While JJ Nelson is intriguing on some level, he has a lot of issues (I have seen him play a few times in the pros and college).

- Drops a LOT of easy balls and then makes great catches.
      - He is tiny.
      - Has sprinter speed, but does not seem to play really fast.

We are basically F'ed.
      Unless there's some phenomenal South Philly high school kid in Philly that we can sign as a FA like they would in the movies.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Don't recall what kind of speed Michel had but if he has anything you would think the birds would know.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post

We are basically F'ed.
          It wasn't that long ago when we thought we were going into the season loaded at WR. Then DJ got injured; Aggy reverted to form; Alshon got a step or two older and more fragile; Hollins remains all sizzle and no meat; and AW looks like he was little more than a wet dream.

Speaking of Howie...he received much well deserved credit for his moves that contributed substantially to finally capturing the gold ring. So where has he been lately? Is he back in the mail room?
          Last edited by tinopuno; 11-05-2019, 12:11 PM. Reason: wasted space

Comment

the receivers should just put on dog masks and use the underdog card the rest of the year and up their play

DJ's not walking through that door!

Comment

Jordan Mathews or one of the guys from the PS is where they will go. I doubt they will go outside the nest as it takes too long for get the player integrated into the system.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

They need speed--- Speed and more speed... to change the way the opposing D plays us.

Comment

Mathews in town taking a Physical. The move makes sense as he knows the offense and has a history with Carson.
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

JMatthews makes sense. Agreed.
                    Also, he is just 27 years old. I'm not sure why if he plays well or at least well for a 4 WR you wouldn't just keep him next year.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yea Mathews isn't old it is just that he has always been an average receiver. Of course Hollins would love to be an average receiver.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

And I have to say this. While it is far too early to label a young WR a bust this kid JJAW didn't show up. When you have such poor production from your WR position it should be the perfect opportunity for a high draft pick to show what he can do.
                        I'm not sure what Mack Hollins gives the birds, other than no production, so I would not hesitate to bring Ward, Michel, et al to the plate to give them a try.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

I am a little shocked that it is the middle of the by week and the Eagles haven't brought in more WR for physicals (other than Matthews). If something is going to happen, it needs to happen before practice starts backup up.

I HOPE they are at least putting out feelers.

They must really be enamored with Hollins blocking and ST work. The guy may not even be the same since recovering from that very long sustained injury.

Comment

I agree on the bye week thing. This is CRAZY that they haven't signed at least one guy or announced they are elevating a guy from the PS.

Cutting Sendejo and IR DJax clears up 2 spots?

This might be simply about money. If you decide you are going to sign JMatt and just tell him to wait until next week does that save you money? Same with elevating a PS player? Does that save you a small amount of money against the cap maybe?

It is also entirely possible that they have bigger plans and they are waiting until the very end of the week to announce it because they want it to get lost in the weekend. Man wouldn't that be something.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

There is no real help sitting at home waiting on a call. I agree, get Ward back here. Or anyone with some speed wether they can catch or not. Stretch the D, maybe he hauls in one or two long ones. Hollins has shown shit. Even in his rookie year, one long TD inflated what little numbers he had. He has committed a few costly penalties. Wentz appears to have little confidence in him. Whatever we do, our WR Corp will continue to be way below average.

Comment

Working...
                              X