Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Season 6

Season 6 Trailer

Last night was a nice start to the season. I'm ready to get on the roller coaster again.

Comment

Yup, tonight should be fun too
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Oh My God They Killed Curtis.

Incredible end to the opening 4-punch. As ridiculous as the show gets each year, they find ways to keep you coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
          Oh My God They Killed Curtis.

Incredible end to the opening 4-punch. As ridiculous as the show gets each year, they find ways to keep you coming back.
          Agreed although I'm pissed about Curtis.

Comment

Curtis was a tough loss, but did anyone else think he had gained like 45 lbs since last season...my goodness the guy needs to cut down the water weight...

The nuclear device going off was a curveball since they usually stay somewhat consistent with the "good guys save the day" pattern...very telling that Jack was not part of the team assigned to stop the bomb and save the father involved in delivering the package...he was lying on the ground helpless wallowing in his own guilt...Jack's expression IMO was an admission IMO the hero is not enough to save this day...

I think a major theme this season is Jack's psychological struggle between legitimate force to save lives/serve country and the pain/guilt that inevitably causes...

I think we may be facing a partial season without Jack soon if the show continues at all...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
            X