Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles free up 6 million

http://www.phillyvoice.com/report-ea...unk-cap-space/

Good. I've thought his contract was pretty big for a guard even though he is a real good one. This doesn't solve that but it does make it more palatable.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Nice move!!

Comment

This is starting to look like our Federal Budget. Howie is worse than my wife with a charge card. I hope that the Eagles don't hit a recession. Love Brooks and I've seen him on the NFL Channel. He's a real impressive guy. Very smart and focused on being the best that he can be.
        Last edited by Eagle60; 04-23-2018, 03:24 PM.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          This is starting to look like or Federal Budget. Howie is worse than my wife with a charge card. I hope that the Eagles don't hit a recession. Love Brooks and I've seen him on the NFL Channel. He's a real impressive guy. Very smart and focused on being the best that he can be.
          This is my concern also 60. I understood the moves earlier this year when we were over the cap. But, we are piling a lot of signing bonuses on our future cap situation. And, Wentz is only making 6 mil now instead of the 25 mil+ he is going to be making in 3 years.

I trust Howie and the guys. But, it looks like they are trying to see how many SB's they can win in the next 2 to 3 years. After that, we could be looking at a pretty large rebuild (perhaps).

Comment

This is to make room for Dez.

I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
              This is to make room for Dez.

I kid.
              Hopefully Brandon Graham!

Comment

Check this out!!!!!!!!!

If your wondering about the restructure I get 4 mill now 4mill by sept 1 with a couple hundred thousand over the season. The reason I did it was bc the FUCKIN SB MVP DESERVED MORE MONEY @NickFoles . Love you bro #WhateverItTakes

Comment

Such a pro move. Let’s win another title or 3
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

If your wondering about the restructure I get 4 mill now 4mill by sept 1 with a couple hundred thousand over the season. The reason I did it was bc the FUCKIN SB MVP DESERVED MORE MONEY @NickFoles . Love you bro #WhateverItTakes
                    Awesome ! Such a rare thing in pro sports now.

Comment

This is starting to look like our Federal Budget. Howie is worse than my wife with a charge card. I hope that the Eagles don't hit a recession. Love Brooks and I've seen him on the NFL Channel. He's a real impressive guy. Very smart and focused on being the best that he can be.
                      What happened to the ol...."Just get me one before I die" and "Just win one and I won't care about 10 years of losing" ...... And similar trains of thought I have heard over the last 20 years or so.

All of sudden we are turning into accountants and worrying about the mortgage payments. I trust the guys tha have more at stake in this then I do for their "process " to borrow a phrase. Frankly I care more about the next 4 years then I do about the next 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X