Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this guy!!!

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/

Play the video when this loads! This guy took time off from his job so that he could travel the world and dance on every continent! I actually thought this was really cool!
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

I saw that. Just imagine how long it took to film those 3 minutes of video.
    "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson
      I saw that. Just imagine how long it took to film those 3 minutes of video.
      When you've been working a while, it's worth every minute/penny.

Comment

That was pretty cool. Thanks for the link, now I want to go away on vacation instead of sitting here working.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'll never get that 3 minutes of my life back.
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X