No announcement yet.

Commentators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BILL WALTON, and his favorite player Luke Walton and the lakers. What a loser.

MIKE TIRICO IS FUCKIN SAD.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Madden and Rome. BOOK IT. PHENOMENAL. (I can't stand Rome)

Comment

Rome is wierd, he trash talks people, but then he kisses there ass when he has them on air with him, he is an actor, wanna be tough guy, so weak.
        Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
          Rome is wierd, he trash talks people, but then he kisses there ass when he has them on air with him, he is an actor, wanna be tough guy, so weak.
          That just makes him a hypocrite poser.
          Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

That was funny shit when he kept calling Jim Everett "Chris", and got fucking socked in the grill for it.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I can't believe you guys don't like Rome, alright what about Simmons, Madden, and Theisman then. If Bill could commentate half as funny as he could write, he would be the best color guy in the game and he would constantly rip on Madden without Madden realize he was being dissed.
              I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Simmons needs to stick to NBA. If he writes about anything else, it's just the same jokes over and over again. (peyton manning face pantheon my dad kiss the rings my buddy gus seriously would anyone be against this lol unintentional comedy) He was entertaining for a while to me, but you can only compare sports to pop culture so many times. I really hope he stops just filling in some template for all his stories, I thought he was really funny when he was actually coming up with new stuff...maybe if they let him make fun of ESPN.

Comment

Yeah, he's become Disney's bitch over the last couple years. He actually was touting "The Rookie" in one of his columns a while back.
                  I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
                    Simmons needs to stick to NBA. If he writes about anything else, it's just the same jokes over and over again. (peyton manning face pantheon my dad kiss the rings my buddy gus seriously would anyone be against this lol unintentional comedy) He was entertaining for a while to me, but you can only compare sports to pop culture so many times. I really hope he stops just filling in some template for all his stories, I thought he was really funny when he was actually coming up with new stuff...maybe if they let him make fun of ESPN.
                    I stopped reading him (and ripping him off) when ESPN launched Page 3. I'm not sure he had anything to do with that but i realized how shitty espn.com and simmons got.

Comment

I can't believe you guys are bagging on Simmons now. I know this is the bash section, but do you guys like any commentators/ columnists?
                      I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
                        I can't believe you guys are bagging on Simmons now. I know this is the bash section, but do you guys like any commentators/ columnists?
                        I like Pasquarelli. Thought Sean Elliot was an underrated color guy. Think Phil Simms is probably the best analyst in the NFL. And I love Skip Bayless. (just kidding).

Comment

Simmons is easily the best sports writer on espn, he is a stud.
                          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
                            Simmons is easily the best sports writer on espn, he is a stud.
                            That's like saying Blanche Dubois was easily the hottest chick on Golden Girls.

Comment

Blanche was not the old bag who was always horny, she was the best by far.
                              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

By the way, I am deeply ashamed that I knew the name Blanche Dubois.

Comment

Working...
                                X