Jeremy "Einstein" Shockey's Eloquent Game Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin
    I laughed out loud at the high school fight part too. He shows up and 17 guys jump him and he has 2 friends who help him? Come on man TWO?!?! So the three of them took on 17? And he really expects people to believe that the 3 of them won? Unless Shockey was a senior in high school and was at a party for a bunch of 6th graders no one is going to buy this bullshit! Except maybe a Giants fan...
    I don't think he said they won the fight, just that they were able to get out of there without being hospitalized.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

What a fucking tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
        Originally posted by nyc_eagle
        "Well, when I was in high school, I went to a party across town and got jumped by 17 other guys. Two of my boys joined in to help me fight our way out of there. I punched the guy who started the fight so hard in his face that I broke my hand. He fared a lot worse. You want to know what it's like to be a Giant on the Eagles' turf, that's pretty much what it's like."

This is the only part that sounds like Shockey.
        I think we can assume Jeremy went to this social affair to distribute Bibles and counsel other youth on the dangers of alcohol and illicit street drugs. Imagine his surprise when, totally unprovoked, a group of 17 toughs interrupted Jeremy as he led a group of students in singing, "Kumbaya".

Just one question, how do 17 people jump on 1 person. I mean, where the heck do they all fit?
        LMFAO!!
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Just one question, how do 17 people jump on 1 person. I mean, where the heck do they all fit?
          Hey man, it's possible, I saw that Kill Bill movie, Uma Thurman took on like 80 guys at one time! Well, wait, she had a sword, did Jeremy say he was using a sword?
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
          X