Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG PHILLY Goes to the Movies (CARS Review 7/28/06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevemc
    Talladega Nights is perfect for anyone into the wacky Ferrell genre such as Anchorman. It isn't as good as Anchorman per se but it definitely falls in line with the same type of humor. I highly recommend it.
    "I dont know how to put this, but i'm kind of a big deal, i mean, people know me. I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      Talladega Nights is perfect for anyone into the wacky Ferrell genre such as Anchorman. It isn't as good as Anchorman per se but it definitely falls in line with the same type of humor. I highly recommend it.
      "I dont know how to put this, but i'm kind of a big deal, i mean, people know me. I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
      Quote (and this is not me talking to Swing people):

"I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you. "

There are lines like this in Talladega Nights. Especially when he prays to the sweet baby Jesus (which Ricky Bobby says is his favorite Jesus - the baby one).

Comment

There are lines like this in Talladega Nights. Especially when he prays to the sweet baby Jesus (which Ricky Bobby says is his favorite Jesus - the baby one).

Will Ferrell is great.

Comment

Saw Little Miss Sunshine last night. It's a great movie. Very funny, very well written and the actors do a great job. It will probably be more popular once it hits DVD since it is not in a lot of theaters.

Comment

Originally posted by PMD
            Saw Little Miss Sunshine last night. It's a great movie. Very funny, very well written and the actors do a great job. It will probably be more popular once it hits DVD since it is not in a lot of theaters.
            It's playing around the corner from me so I might go check it out one of these afternoons.

Comment

Working...
            X