Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles promote Hall, release Antwan Barnes

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/bloghead/
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

well, i guess Barnes was a waste of time.

Comment

Barnes is just another guy they can't make up their mind with. They'll probably re-sign him tho as soon as Coop is healthy.

Maybe......
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Nice pickup there ferret.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Didn't they only give up a 7th round pick for him? Seemed like a reasonable risk. Didn't work out as Tapp seemed to have stepped up his game. So, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
            Didn't they only give up a 7th round pick for him? Seemed like a reasonable risk. Didn't work out as Tapp seemed to have stepped up his game. So, who cares?
            That''s sure a different tune you're playing after everyone was calling him a genious a month ago.

Comment

But I thought Barnes had a lot of intensity? Played with his motor running hard all the time. Wasn't that the shit we were being fed when he was acquired?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                But I thought Barnes had a lot of intensity? Played with his motor running hard all the time. Wasn't that the shit we were being fed when he was acquired?
                we get fed a lot of shit. I feel like the Mayor of Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  we get fed a lot of shit. I feel like the Mayor of Baltimore.
                  Yep, we do get fed a lot of shit. It seems all this team does is feed us shit.

Comment

He also played on a top 3 defense loaded with allstars,not everyone can be doubled.
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      He also played on a top 3 defense loaded with allstars,not everyone can be doubled.
                      Seems like if he was even semi decent there would be a spot for him on this team.

Comment

Just saying,with all the stars on Baltimore,most anyone can run around making plays and he didn't exactly light a fire down there either.The good thing was it only took a 7th to get a look at him.Hell,after we earn a middle of the first round pick,AR will parlay it into a bunch of 4th-7th rounders.
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Just saying,with all the stars on Baltimore,most anyone can run around making plays and he didn't exactly light a fire down there either.The good thing was it only took a 7th to get a look at him.Hell,after we earn a middle of the first round pick,AR will parlay it into a bunch of 4th-7th rounders.
                          No frieken problem MM. After all, we get friekin value there.
                          That's all I ever hear around here--value. We can be 7-9 forever with this value.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                            No frieken problem MM. After all, we get friekin value there.
                            That's all I ever hear around here--value. We can be 7-9 forever with this value.
                            Not paying that first rd pick will allow us xtra cap space as well .Maybe I shouldn't light fires.

Comment

Not paying that first rd pick will allow us xtra cap space as well .Maybe I shouldn't light fires.
                              It's all true. It's how we became the gold standrad.

Comment

Working...
                              X