What Fing idiot puts the Eagles vs the Phils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Fing idiot puts the Eagles vs the Phils

3 baseball games today and you can't adjust the schedule ? Hell,we are in first place.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I think MLB is testing out how popular the phils really are.

My attention is be split as long as the Eagles are in the game. But if they are getting blown out, it's Phils for me.

Comment

If the Eagles come out looking like a bunch of unprepared castrated pussies, I am going Phils all the way. If they come to play, the remote will be getting a work out.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        I think MLB is testing out how popular the phils really are.

My attention is be split as long as the Eagles are in the game. But if they are getting blown out, it's Phils for me.
        Baseball moves at a snails pace. I don't think that you'll have a problem following both.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I took a nap cuz I gotta get up at 4:30am,I hope they don't both drop a deuce,I might end up spending the night with the wife .
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Moved another TV into the basement. Gotta watch both
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Holy shit. Brooks conrad is awful. I almost feel sorry for him.

Except he's a brave.

Comment

Following both games was pretty easy... love the catch Victorino made for a touchdown, wide open and Kolb hit him in stride.
                Sonny J

Comment

i wonder what the ratings were like. If anyone sees them, please post.

Comment

Early on I was focusing more on the Eagles and tracking the Phillies mostly on ESPN's gamecast. Once it got to the 8th inning I watched the Phils almost exclusively and then went back and caught the end of the Eagles after the 9th.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

i watched most of the 1st quarter, then my attention was mostly on the Phils. At1-0 and 2-0, it was still a nailbiter for me. Fantastic job by Hamels and Utley.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyj View Post
                        Following both games was pretty easy... love the catch Victorino made for a touchdown, wide open and Kolb hit him in stride.

Good one Sonny!!

I went 80/20 Phils.
                        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I had the DVR record both games and watched the Phils until a commercial then flipped to the eagles, fast forward through the commercial there and watched it until the next break then went back to the Phillies. Did this all night and blew through some boring stoppages. It ended up taking me until midnight to watch both (of course I missed the last 3 minutes of the Eagles because I didn't extend the recording time - D'oh!!!)
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Per WIP locally the Phillies had a 27.x share and the Eagles had a 24.x share.
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                              Per WIP locally the Phillies had a 27.x share and the Eagles had a 24.x share.
                              nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X