No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have said he has the opportunity to do well. His MO is to jump big and then act like he is doing you a favor by backing off and looking like he is your friend and will give you a bone. I understand that I just am not sure that works on all stages. He is backing off stuff that he says. Haley talking at the UN about Russia and his talk about Israeli settlements not being helpful to peace are signs. I'm just not sure jumping out and making decisions when you don't have a Sec State in place or not talking to your Def Sec or whatever is good. But whatever, go with your gut.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

• He is going in to week 3 of his presidency with far fewer members of his cabinet in place than any other president in memory. The Dems are trying to force him to wait and not do anything, until he has his people in place. He says "F-you" and moves forward any way. Mixed results. It's not a good situation.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Vegas is about 6-1 that he hangs around 2 years

Donald Trump - Presidential Propositions - Monday, January 01, 2018 8:00 AM
        1 Donald Trump is President on 1/1/18 -750
        2 Donald Trump not President on 1/1/18 +450
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• No it isn't good. But I did hear a good line yesterday.......I don't know how many and don't care how many people attended Trump's inauguration. But I do know how many and I do care how many attended Hillary's inauguration-- zero
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

• Amen!!!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• So now they are protesting Trump in Britain??? Didn't they just have a Brexit vote because they were getting fed up with Europe telling them how many immigrants that they had to take in?

Comment

• 60, people protest anything at anytime for any reason. I pay as mUch attention to them as I do the bathroom habits of wild boars.

Comment

• I simply can't believe how some people found fault win Trump's speech to congress. It is ridiculous. I know that he promised the moon, but so does every President with their first speech to congress. It does give insight as to how he's thinking though and that is the most important thing. And how Michael Moore could find fault with honoring a fallen Navy Seal is beyond description. I swear I'd like to slap him silly.

Comment

• You're right 60. Every president goes before congress with a list as long as their arm and 3/4 is just talk. I am pretty sure he will have a hard time getting half the repubs behind half his stuff let alone dems.
                    Anyone that isn't 100% anti saw that speech as a success for him. He has grown in the office I believe. I will say this though. Be careful about how far you take stuff. He can just say the mission was a success because of the intel that was obtained and leave it at that. Spewing all over about how big the haul was can come back and bite you. As we all know Trump has a hard time leaving well enough alone.
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      You're right 60. Every president goes before congress with a list as long as their arm and 3/4 is just talk. I am pretty sure he will have a hard time getting half the repubs behind half his stuff let alone dems.
                      Anyone that isn't 100% anti saw that speech as a success for him. He has grown in the office I believe. I will say this though. Be careful about how far you take stuff. He can just say the mission was a success because of the intel that was obtained and leave it at that. Spewing all over about how big the haul was can come back and bite you. As we all know Trump has a hard time leaving well enough alone.
                      ND, I don't really know the facts about that mission. I've looked and I really can't find anything of substance except the usual political BS. Do you know what happened and what they were trying to accomplish? Was it some kind of top secrete raid? I'm of the opinion that war is a dangerous thing and people die on both sides. Please pass on anything that you are aware of. I would deeply appreciate it. I would think that losing only one person would be called a huge success unless you are the one. That is harsh but true. How many people get killed in our cities every day? Am I wrong here?

About Trump exaggerating you are 99.99% right here. However, I think that you may be mistaken in this case. If you are honoring a fallen warrior I think it is perfectly all right to embellish a little to honor his sacrifice as long as you are not tooting your own horn. I thought that he was saying that for the Seal's wife's sake. Of course, Trump is very suspect here and it's very easy to spin it either way. He leaves himself open and it's been his own fault.

Comment

• I have no qualms with the raid. Yemen is one of the real bad actors in the world of terrorism. I have little doubt there was intelligence gathered. I have always believed that sometimes bad stuff happens and generally that means someone dies. When there is a military action that doesn't result in casualties I am amazed. War is not a good thing and, not trying to criticize here, the US has been at war more than any other country in the world this century if I am not mistaken.
                        My post was geared toward Trump exaggerating. I learned long ago say what needs to be said but stop there. The more you say the more you open yourself up. Doesn't matter if the policeman is asking you stuff or the press is asking you stuff.
                        As I write this I just heard on the news about more strikes in Yemen last night.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

• ND, I generally agree with you about not saying more than you have too..... BUT?.. We are talking about giant giant egos here. These ego's need to be constantly feed, and they do that that by hearing themselves talking.

As for the raids, I'll leave that to the experts, but when politicians get involved with ANYTHING it becomes political , rather than for the Country. I have long held that we let way too much information out, when we are talking about national security issues.

Comment

• I'm with you on those egos MD. People talk too much. Most of the time guys give up their crime by talking too much. Not saying there is any crimes there I am talking about crimes here on the local level.
                            Trump's issue IMM is that he exaggerates and that could come back to get him. Of course he has done so since he announced his candidacy and still it hasn't hurt him.
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                              I'm with you on those egos MD. People talk too much. Most of the time guys give up their crime by talking too much. Not saying there is any crimes there I am talking about crimes here on the local level.
                              Trump's issue IMM is that he exaggerates and that could come back to get him. Of course he has done so since he announced his candidacy and still it hasn't hurt him.
                              Yeah he does.... but I think people have to understand that in fact he isn't a polished politician and that he talks in people-ease, rather than politician-ease. See what he does, not how is sez he is gonna do it.

Comment

• Just wondering

Do you think Trump will ask Raytheon for the $million back for the missile that landed in the ocean?

Comment

Working...
                                X