Garcon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcon?

Do we try for him next year? Most of our offense are backup players. I think that he would be a good start. Then there are the DBs. There are just too many holes for us to fill for us to compete in the division.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He's not bad. He would be top dog of our group. Still need a better deep threat
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I would sign Garcon and Jackson, makes us much better and weakens a division foe.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Don't think Wash will let both walk, but both are still getting a bit long in tooth...

Don't know who but we need somebody coming off rookie deal that will be better than what we have.

Can we get like 22 picks in this draft?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Don't think Wash will let both walk, but both are still getting a bit long in tooth...

Don't know who but we need somebody coming off rookie deal that will be better than what we have.

Can we get like 22 picks in this draft?
          Washington has to figure out the Kurt Cousins contract first and that is going to take some time. I do think they would want to keep at least one but its difficult when you have a prime free agent like Cousins.

The fact that they are both a little older is fine, they should be a little cheaper contract wise becuase of that.

I was a big fan of taking a shot at Michael Floyd until today when he got a DUI.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Washington has to figure out the Kurt Cousins contract first and that is going to take some time. I do think they would want to keep at least one but its difficult when you have a prime free agent like Cousins.

The fact that they are both a little older is fine, they should be a little cheaper contract wise becuase of that.

I was a big fan of taking a shot at Michael Floyd until today when he got a DUI.

So let somebody else drive him to practice.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              [/B]

So let somebody else drive him to practice.
              Uber?

Comment

I am sick of facing Desean twice a year. He has just killed us.

Comment

Working...
                X