No announcement yet.

Madden 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you need to tell the Bus that he is broken down and should retire.

And as for an O-linemen demanding a trade.... ...hmmm....does John Welbourn ring a bell...anyone????
    http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Well, not to be contrary but the Eagles' offensive guard John Welbourne demanded and got a trade this offseason.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

, okay one time. It would've been cool if they actually made the players a little more individual in their reactions, instead of everyone reacting the exact same way. Like when I don't start the Bus, he shouldn't get angry, because he's the Bus and he just does whatever he can to help the team (such as not play). Each player could have like an arrogance rating that determines how they react to certain situations.

Comment

Yah that would be awesome. They all do say the same thing and want the same thing, to be traded. It's dumb, but hey, I like the game. I like your idea about the arrogance meter.

Comment

The next thing they should do is have a clutch stat. Like in the playoffs and in the last 2:00 of the first and second halves. They would be pretty cool, IMO. Having Tom Brady engineer a game winning drive in the final seconds. But it would also work the other way, so kickers could choke on the field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by LiAmTrAnSdEmOn
              The next thing they should do is have a clutch stat. Like in the playoffs and in the last 2:00 of the first and second halves. They would be pretty cool, IMO. Having Tom Brady engineer a game winning drive in the final seconds. But it would also work the other way, so kickers could choke on the field goal.
              , that would be sweet. John Carney would have a clutch factor of -99.

Comment

Another thing that I hoped that Madden would do is bring back their Madden Cards to unlock classic players. It was fun to play with Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Barry Sanders, Reggie White, Steve Young, and all those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
                  Originally posted by LiAmTrAnSdEmOn
                  , that would be sweet. John Carney would have a clutch factor of -99.
                  Scott Norwood would be -100 then.
                  Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Yah those would be cool. I never used those Madden cards though. But the clutch idea would be cool.

Comment

Has anyone played the MVP games?

Comment

I am talking about MVP Baseball 03 or 04

Comment

yeah ihave mvp2004 its a tough game..but thats not maddentho.. best game inhistory
                          Go Mike Vick GO

Comment

does anyone else play on all madden?
                            Go Mike Vick GO

Comment

If you are NOT playing on All-Madden than don't even talk to me because I will smoke you.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Yeah, it's kind of pointless unless you play on All-Madden. Even on All-Pro you can just throw a lob pass to a fast receiver every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X