Piped in crowd noise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piped in crowd noise?

Just heard on FOX pregame that the Giants are whining that Seattle may pipe in crowd noise? What the hell is up with that? Good grief...

On another note, Seattle has some fine cheerleaders

Re: Piped in crowd noise?

Originally posted by eaglecoop
    Just heard on FOX pregame that the Giants are whining that Seattle may pipe in crowd noise? What the hell is up with that? Good grief...

On another note, Seattle has some fine cheerleaders
    Do the Gnats win the "Whiners of the Year" award or what?

Apparently, Ernie Arcorsi called the NFL to complain about phony crowd noise in Seattle.

Hey Ernie, worry more about that silly looking rug on your dome, and less about other team's fans who have more spirit than the crowd in NYC!

Comment

Pussies.

They're still pissed that they had 11 false starts out there last year. Here's the thing - the Jints OL are notorious false starters. Luke Petitgout should be spray painted yellow he false starts so much...

Comment

they probably figured they got that extra home game from the league last year....so why not keep trying to get more.

Man I hope the Seahawks put a killing on them today

Comment

I may be in the minority here but I hate the fact that teams are allowed to use this bullshit tactic to throw off the opposing team. If your fans are too cheap or lazy to attend the games and those who do are too stupid to know when to get loud then you don't deserve to have the noise advantage. Either the fans make noise to help the team or you don't have that benefit. Using the PA system to create a false effect is total bullshit. I hate to agree with the Giants but piped in noise is a load of crap. Of course Ernie might think about bringing this up in the off season at the Owners meetings instead of crying about it before the game like a frigging pussy! Once again the Giants with a good idea and poor execution!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
            I may be in the minority here but I hate the fact that teams are allowed to use this bullshit tactic to throw off the opposing team. If your fans are too cheap or lazy to attend the games and those who do are too stupid to know when to get loud then you don't deserve to have the noise advantage. Either the fans make noise to help the team or you don't have that benefit. Using the PA system to create a false effect is total bullshit. I hate to agree with the Giants but piped in noise is a load of crap. Of course Ernie might think about bringing this up in the off season at the Owners meetings instead of crying about it before the game like a frigging pussy! Once again the Giants with a good idea and poor execution!!
            Is it accepted fact that Seattle IS using the PA to pipe in phony crowd noise. I just figured with all the Starbucks they're consuming out there, that the fans are wired like mudda fuggas.

Comment

Agree Juk, it is a bullshit tactic. However, I am under the impression that the majority, if not all, of the NFL teams do this. I know the Vikes sound guys do this and read that Tampa has been accused of it.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

I wish the NFL would outlaw it and set a high penalty if you get caught doing it. Maybe a fine and a loss of a draft pick. Start off with a 5th rounder and escalate it by a round for each time you're caught within a certain time period. Of course they'll have to have a separate penalty clause for the Redskins since money is meaningless and draft picks have no value in the world of Daniel Snyder.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I guess they only pipe it in for 3 quarters, eh?

bwahahahahahahahaha!

I'm still pissed we blew that game against those chumps! Arrrrggghh!

Comment

Working...
                  X