Colts Zeroing In On Reich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    3-5 years can wait. We are talking about a season that starts in just 7 months. Too much change at one time can set this kid back several years. Look at how long it took Agholor to get his head staight when his new situation overwhelmed him. Sudfeld was drafted in ‘16 and spent a year with Washington. Then he is waived and signs here. It would be nice to allow him some continuity before he is thrust into a starter role for the defending Super Bowl Champs (man I enjoyed writing that!). Anyway my point is that going from being waived by 1 team to starting for the defending Super Bowl Champs (yep, still loved it!) in a 12 month period may be more than the kid can handle. Slow growth for the long term benefits is more important than the draft picks or cap room a Foles trade would bring.
    I certainly see you point Juk and it's a good one. Gruden isn't the worst guy in the world to work for though. Here's another thing to think about though. What if Carson isn't ready until Columbus Day and Nick goes 3-1? Now what do you do???
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

You switch to Wentz and the fans can scream all they want. Carson is the starter amd if he is rusty and struggles so be it. He should have won the MVP this year and I doubt the fans will bitch after gettng that monkey off of our backs. Wentz is our best chance to repeat and the fans know that.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I like the idea of Jim Caldwell for QB coach/OC or Caldwell OC and the Duce for Asst OC/QB Coach to get him the experience for the next step. One thing that is beneficial is that top asst coaches will want to come here if they know the head coach can help them get to the next level. Jim Caldwell could turn one decent year into a wash of this three in Detroit.

Comment

You switch to Wentz and the fans can scream all they want. Carson is the starter amd if he is rusty and struggles so be it. He should have won the MVP this year and I doubt the fans will bitch after gettng that monkey off of our backs. Wentz is our best chance to repeat and the fans know that.
          The fans know one thing Juk-winning. If Carson lost a couple they'd be screaming for Foles. You can't win-ah, well yes you can by winning lol. I just hoping that we can avoid a quarterback controversy.

Comment

if the fans start that bullshit I will personally meet every on of the them on the Ben Franklin Bridge for a fight!!!

Comment

if the fans start that bullshit I will personally meet every on of the them on the Ben Franklin Bridge for a fight!!!
              Easy Juk, you're not a kid anymore either!

Comment

Do you remember where that line comes from 60?

Comment

Do you remember where that line comes from 60?
                  No. Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    No. Where?
                    Tony Franklin.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      Tony Franklin.
                      I'd guess more likely it was Ben Franklin.

Comment

My first thought was Bison but you're right; I'm almost certain it was Tony.
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

OK, I give. What am I missing here???

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                            OK, I give. What am I missing here???
                            The old board. The poster Tony Franklin. I do believe it was him who made that statement

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                              The old board. The poster Tony Franklin. I do believe it was him who made that statement
                              Well I remember him anyway but not why he said it. Nobody in the world could forget Bison. I wish we could get him back!!

Comment

yea it was on Philaphans. After one of the NFC championship games I think
                                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X