X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Brown will be....

What will be his future?

Released outright?

Traded for a sixth-round pick before the draft?

Brought back as a top-4 wideout in the offense?

Brought back as training camp fodder, then released or traded at end of camp?
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

cut from the KC Chiefs after 2 weeks in the preseason.

Comment

Cut
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Greg Lewis will be cut and he will go down to the 5th WR spot.

It looks like there will be a net cap loss of aprox $2.7M to cut or trade him.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think Brown stays.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I agree with LD....he gets one more chance in hopes he returns to his first 2 season production or more
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Reggie gets another chance...to steal a big paycheck.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Reggie gets another chance...to steal a big paycheck.
                look at how many chances MacDougal was given.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yep.... A better question may be how many chances Booker gets. I hope they give up on that experiment quick.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Reggie and Glew will be cut. Danny Amendola will make the roster along with a well known veteran who just played in Cincy.

Comment

He sticks around for another year. If he does well next season as the #4 he'll be asked to rework his deal which will be the catalyst for his 2010 departure.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                        What will be his future?

Released outright?

Traded for a sixth-round pick before the draft?

Brought back as a top-4 wideout in the offense?

Brought back as training camp fodder, then released or traded at end of camp?

He'll probably be Ryan Moats' roommate. If those two idiots got together, maybe they could figure out how to order takeout pizza.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The good news about Booker is that he has zero dead money if cut. Miami already took the cap hit when they traded him.
                          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think Reggie sticks around for one more year.With DJ,Curtis,and Avant getting the bulk of the work it's now down to Reggie and Baskett(RFA).IMO the Birds re-up Hank so Brown's going to have to work his ass off to get back into the mix.Brown has a great work ethic so that's not the problem.He had a few injury problems early and just couldn't get back on track.No question this is a make or break year for Brown so he better come into the OTA's in great shape & have his mind focused.He's a pretty good player & the Birds have alot invested in this guy so I'm sure they're pulling for him to suceed.You got the ball Reggie!
                            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              He'll probably be Ryan Moats' roommate. If those two idiots got together, maybe they could figure out how to order takeout pizza.
                              ...which will be delivered to their room in an impressive 30 min. or less by Reno Mahe!

Seriously, IMO he will be around next season, though if there are more than one WR's pick up thru FA and/or the draft they may look to trade him. But I think he'll be back.

Comment

Working...
                              X