No announcement yet.

2010 Contest: 2nd Quarter: Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you all may have a better shot at winning next week...Jerrah Jones just told me that he is no longer working for bananas and is threatening to quit unless he gets a case of 30-year-old single malt scotch and membership in this "cigar club" he has heard so much about.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      damn, stock's monkey is pretty good.

chickyoung and ypcm also did really well with 30 pts.
      SF, please double check my score. I think I should have 16 as I got the 2 timeouts question right
      Thanks and keep up the great work. While I don't have time for a large number of posts, the contest is great fun!

Comment

I contend that stock and/or Jerry Jones are cheating...I think they have a time machine at their disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by eagles2000 View Post
          SF, please double check my score. I think I should have 16 as I got the 2 timeouts question right
          Thanks and keep up the great work. While I don't have time for a large number of posts, the contest is great fun!
          you are correct. thanks

will update

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            I contend that stock and/or Jerry Jones are cheating...I think they have a time machine at their disposal.
            The only time machine I visited was the one that put this 60-year-old body around my 16-year-old mind.
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
            X