Bradham released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradham released

Add another 5 million to the Eagles dollars to spend. I have a feeling they are going to completely redo this defense in the offseason. Could be an entirely new back seven.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

2020 salary is actually 8 million.

Comment

It's nice to have the money, but Bradham is the best LBer on the team, and it's not exactly a loaded position even with Bradham.

They're certainly going to have to redo the LBer position.

Comment

I was hoping they could avoid this one. He is 31 at the start of next season but I thought he was still playing at a pretty high level and he had a tremendous amount of passion for the game which appeared contagious.

In my mind, I'm all in on whatever they can do to move up and get Isaiah Simmons in this draft. He is going to be an elite LB at the NFL level and with the running backs in this division they need that.

I know... they need WR help... but they can get that via free agency and in the second round. If they can somehow package some picks to move up and get a plug and play LB like Simmons than do it.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Maybe on eye on a top tier LB is finally in the works
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

So the birds didn't release Bradham they just declined the team option. Anyone think they have interest in bringing him back at a reduced price?
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
              2020 salary is actually 8 million.
              It was 9.5, however they take a cap hit and some other items in there. The net is actually 4.5 additional money on the cap.

I think this move was more his age and declining ability than dollars.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
              X