First game at CBP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First game at CBP

Well the game was supposed to be Wednesday night but was rescheduled to Thursday night.

Anyways, the new park was amazing. It was state of the art but still had that old time feel. I was sitting in the Hall of Fame section which was really nice. Our seats were under cover plus during the rain delays we could go back into the air conditioned hall and sit at the bar. This is also the section where all the broadcasters and sportswriters are.

Bowa is an idiot for playing Wagner in the first game up by 4 runs. He obviously wasn't sharp for the second game when they actually needed him. Although the Phils wouldn't have even been in that situation if Bell hadn't have made that boneheaded throw to first in the 3rd(?).
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

BOWA is the worse manager in baseball in managing a pitching staff. He has his strong points but managing a pitching staff is not one of them.

In one breath he says that MADSON will come along slowly. Then when he has some success he uses him as the #1 goto guy constantly. Well he's shot.

Wagner coming back from injury? Let's use him in a no save situation in the front end of a double header.

Brilliant.

I can go on and on. Wolf with a shutout in the 7th? Yank him for ROBERTO "I THROW SO STRAIGHT A BLIND MAN CAN HIT ME" Hernandez.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Btw, whats the official fan sanctioned term for the CBP, my Pops keeps insisting it's the Zen.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
      X