No announcement yet.

Latest chapter of "The Shawn Andrews Story"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tino, after dinner with the Luries Jeff will send in one of his best falacio experts...
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Gee, all this time I thought he was a fellatio expert.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        Tino, after dinner with the Luries Jeff will send in one of his best falacio experts...
        What would your choice be?

Joe..

Howie...

or Kate...

Comment

He seems really focused in the offseason:

http://twitter.com/IMShawnAndrews

LMAO. Sure sounds like he probably is keeping his weight down. LOL.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            What would your choice be?

Joe..

Howie...

or Kate...

OMG Kate Mara is so hot. Too bad her family has Giant and Steeler blood in them.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...es-the-twindex

Shawn Andrews makes the 'Twindex'

We all have different ways of passing time during the lockout. I have been teaching my seven-year-old son how to play poker. Paul Kuharsky, of the AFC South blog, follows something close to 1,000 NFL players on Twitter and writes about it. I'd ask that you don't judge either of us, please.

Kuharsky's latest "Twindex," which is his bi-monthly (I think) list of the NFL's top tweeters, ranks the Giants' Shawn Andrews (@IMShawnAndrews) fourth. Those who follow Andrews know that he's... um... prolific. I have to confess, sometimes I have to stop following him because I'll go on Tweet Deck and the timeline looks as if he's the only one in it. But his recent work caught Paul's attention:
              For all the bad travel stories, he provided a funny account of getting to and spending time in Turks & Caicos. "Well there is a Big dude & I mean Big dude seated next to me!! For this trip FC doesn't mean First Class! Try F.at C.lass" "Im always nervous about my luggage when Traveling abroad!!! I know they dont have a Big & Tall Casual male Store where I'm headed!!" He also said he tells everyone his passport photo is so bad because of a dare.
              Good for Shawn. Goodness knows, he worked hard enough for this honor. I wonder what he'll do to celebrate, but I have no doubt he'll keep us posted.

Comment

That pic on the last page looks like Big Shawn just took a bong hit....lol
                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

http://bloggingthebeast.com/2011/07/...is-done-in-ny/

It appears Shawn Andrews is done in NY
                  Jul 26th, 2011 by Jimmy Kempski.

It appears Shawn Andrews’ short tenure with the Giants is over, according to Andrews’ twitter account. Andrews actually played well at times as an extra TE in the jumbo package, and also in relief of David Diehl at LT. But as has been the pattern in his NFL career, Andrews could not be relied upon to consistently stay on the field. He was on the hook for $7 million this season, and there was no way the Giants were paying that. It appears the Giants tried to get the Big Kid to take a pay cut, but could not come to an agreement.

Andrews is now the 3rd offensive lineman to part ways with the Giants today, joining Shaun O’Hara and Rich Seubert. The Giants are facing major upheaval along their OL. I’ll be very interested to see what kind of plan Jerry Reese has to replace these guys. It could be a disaster.
                  In related news, word is that the Giants have reached an agreement with Kevin Boothe. Woohooooo!

Comment

Working...
                  X