(ot) $20 for abottle of water!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ot) $20 for abottle of water!

Martin Reise, the German national that is offering his 46 page "Water Menu" at Rays and Stark Bar in LA (who could have guessed), also offers classes in WATER TASTING. At $50 per person, the classes have sold out repeatedly.

The most expensive water on his 'menu' sells for $20 for a 750 ml bottle.

I have a suggestion that I think might improve the gene pools here and in Germany. Take this fuck out back and shoot him... along with anyone else pretentious enough to spend $20 dollars for a bottle of water.

LINK:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/would-...22335528.html#

The way things are going, future generations may be forced to pay $20 for a bottle of drinking water!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Martin Reise, the German national that is offering his 46 page "Water Menu" at Rays and Stark Bar in LA (who could have guessed), also offers classes in WATER TASTING. At $50 per person, the classes have sold out repeatedly.

The most expensive water on his 'menu' sells for $20 for a 750 ml bottle.

I have a suggestion that I think might improve the gene pools here and in Germany. Take this fuck out back and shoot him... along with anyone else pretentious enough to spend $20 dollars for a bottle of water.

LINK:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/would-...22335528.html#
      Sounds like something The Weasel would come up with.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
        The way things are going, future generations may be forced to pay $20 for a bottle of drinking water!
        got 3 or 4 springs on my property, maybe I need to start selling water
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Throw some Beam in them.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

It still cracks me up that Evian spelled backwards is NAIVE!

Comment

As the water boy said, that's some high quality h20!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                You better do it quickly! Obama wants your water!

The EPA Wants to Control All Waters of the United States

February 25, 2015

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) wants to regulate all "waters of the United States (WOTUS)." Should the WOTUS proposal withstand legislative and legal challenges, the EPA's reach will affect farms, ranches, orchards, mines and timber industries, having jurisdiction over millions of acres of private property. Seen as an attempt to establish a federal zoning system, the newly acquired authority could require land owners to request permits to conduct routine tasks.

According to the Clean Water Act (CWA), the EPA's current jurisdiction extends only to navigable waters. Those waters include rivers, bays and shipping channels but now they want to regulate ditches, stock ponds and areas that are periodically wet due to rain and snow.

While EPA supporters insist the proposal is a necessary step to resolve questions over which waters are covered in the Clean Water Act, the American Farm Bureau, the National Home Builders Association and the National Mining Association see it as nothing more than federal overreach.

Congress could prevent the EPA's power grab by passing the Waters of the United States Regulatory Overreach Protection Act, which blocks the EPA from reinterpreting the limitations defined in the Clean Water Act. Congress could take further action by passing a spending bill that would withhold funding from WOTUS.

Source: Bonner R. Cohen, "EPA Presses Forward with Controversial WOTUS Rulemaking," Heartland Institute, February 23, 2015.

- See more at: http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.ph....s1A2uM5m.dpuf
                Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

The government should intervene! You've got corporations like Nestle soaking up all the free water resources and then reselling it for $2.00 a bottle.
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

The government should intervene! You've got corporations like Nestle soaking up all the free water resources and then reselling it for $2.00 a bottle.
                    Ah yes, another "the govt. can make it better" drone. You'll be a fan favorite in the collective, Stock! I'm sure you're on board for net neutrality too, right?

Comment

Who is going to protect the environment, if the government doesn't? The Koch Brothers, who are the backers of all those right-wing websites you visit and cite as sources?

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                        Ah yes, another "the govt. can make it better" drone. You'll be a fan favorite in the collective, Stock! I'm sure you're on board for net neutrality too, right?
                        Seriously..."drone" "collective"? Do you find that crap necessary?

A fellow board member makes a non-personal point with which you disagree after you have gone off the tracks with a politically charged remark (there's a first!), and you respond immediately with personal insults.

By becoming a member of this board you implicitly agree to lay off the political remarks. You've made it clear in the past that you have strong political views. We've noticed! But that doesn't give you license to ignore the "rules" most of us live with when posting here.

That kind of personal crap was pretty commonplace on 'the other board'! You don't see much of it here. And yet, I'll bet there are many on this board with a range of strongly held political views as. Is it asking too much for you to just leave all the political commentary at the door?
                        Last edited by tinopuno; 06-11-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Who is going to protect the environment, if the government doesn't? The Koch Brothers, who are the backers of all those right-wing websites you visit and cite as sources?
                          And the brain washed, MSLSD watcher leftist outs himself. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                            Seriously..."drone" "collective"? Do you find that crap necessary?

A fellow board member makes a non-personal point with which you disagree after you have gone off the tracks with a politically charged remark (there's a first!), and you respond immediately with personal insults.

By becoming a member of this board you implicitly agree to lay off the political remarks. You've made it clear in the past that you have strong political views. We've noticed! But that doesn't give you license to ignore the "rules" most of live with when posting here.

That kind of personal crap was pretty commonplace on 'the other board'! You don't see much of it here. And yet, I'll bet there are many on this board with a range of strongly held political views as. Is it asking too much for you to just leave all the political commentary at the door?
                            Perhaps the OT subjects shouldn't be on here either, right? They sure as shit aren't talking about the Eagles! Wouldn't want to ruffle anyone's well preened feathers!

Comment

I'd get rid of the off-topic stuff. Has a tendency to ruin good boards.
                              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                              X