No announcement yet.

Well this sucks, Dallas has fired Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60, not saying he is or was anything as a HC but Jack Del Rio is a good DC. You can point to a hell of a lot of head coaches who didn't pan out as a HC but are in high demand as coordinators--including Jim Schwartz.
    As for Rivera, he had success in Carolina and also was a successful coordinator. I certainly rank him above a lot of others that I would prefer to see in Washington. Hell I would LOVE to have seen Josh McD go there or Jason Garrett.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      60, not saying he is or was anything as a HC but Jack Del Rio is a good DC. You can point to a hell of a lot of head coaches who didn't pan out as a HC but are in high demand as coordinators--including Jim Schwartz.
      As for Rivera, he had success in Carolina and also was a successful coordinator. I certainly rank him above a lot of others that I would prefer to see in Washington. Hell I would LOVE to have seen Josh McD go there or Jason Garrett.
      Yes, Jack is a good DC. I really don't think that he or Rivera are head man materia though. I'm not too worried about any HC anyway because Snyder will undermine him. Nobody really has much of a chance there.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X