Clowney better get fined

Comment

• What the fuck was Epps doing?

Oh well. Good unexpected season

Comment

• The Schwartz coverage caps the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
          Gotta feel for Wentz. Cheap shot takes him out. Refs don't protect him
          The loss doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that Wentz got knocked out of another game and the officials allowed Seattle to abuse the Eagles all game. I am so frustrated with the officiating in this league. It seems to get worse each year and with every season I find myself asking why I keep coming back when the game continues to be decided by these buffoons.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Proud of these guys! They got hosed repeatedly by officials. Schwartz gets out coached again. Tough game for the guys but they battled to the end. I am proud of the way they never gave up

Comment

• Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
              Clowney better get fined
              Again, never one fucking word from Drano Voice about the play that changed the game entirely.

Our guys did very well to stay in the game. Doug and the vets did well to keep this absolutely decimated team together this season. That said he had to go for the FG on that 4th down with about 5 minuted left.

I want Clowney injured...badly. Not congratulated in the post game.

And Fuck the Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

• I'm more upset that they had Metcalf and JJAW is on our team and someone thought he was the better option. This is disturbing to me
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• The only ref call that really bothered me was the non call on Clowneys clear spearing. Bothered me almost as much that Al and Chris never once called it a miss call

From there we had more than enough chances. It was just with a slow 40 yr old quarterback that just didn’t do one thing on his redzone chances

Had to be frustrating as hell for Doug

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    I'm more upset that they had Metcalf and JJAW is on our team and someone thought he was the better option. This is disturbing to me

Cant argue that one

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      What the fuck was Epps doing?

The other question is why the hell is something called Epps playing anyway.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

• Oh well on to the draft. Man they held them and they had the chances to win but can't expect much from a 40 year old journeyman QB. I would much rather have had Sudfeld active once he was back to health
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

• Great effort. Swartz needs to go! Clowney needs both knee taken out!
                          Wentz is our QB, and I am looking forward to a season of healthy players!
                          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Working...
                          X