Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce just won us the trade in one night

Comment

There went another. What are the chances he hits a home run in every game.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Really Bad Beat last Night, just gotta get back on the horse. Once again, the Bullpen just couldn't close it out. Need these next two games in Hot Lanta.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
          Really Bad Beat last Night, just gotta get back on the horse. Once again, the Bullpen just couldn't close it out. Need these next two games in Hot Lanta.
          That BP is gonna cost this team the play offs in my mind. Been saying it since the pre season.

Comment

Nice Comeback Win last night with game 3 on MLB today at 1.
            Happy Fathers Day Old Chum!

Comment

Team needed that last night. Another loss could've really hurt their confidence while a comeback win shows them, and fans, they have it in them. I'm not sure they have the bats or the pitching to go all the way but they should be competitive and if they get a few breaks who knows.
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                Nice Comeback Win last night with game 3 on MLB today at 1.
                Happy Fathers Day Old Chum!
                Right back atcha bud!

Comment

they need a pitching coach !!
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    they need a pitching coach !!
                    And better pitchers.

Comment

Phils going 2-8 while Atlanta goes 8-2 makes for quite a change in the standings landscape. Not sure what Kapler can do to get these boys on track but I am not sure moving Harper and Hoskins up to one and two is it. One of these guys needs to live up to his billing and contract as a feared hitter. Maybe others will follow.
                      Tough times but Miami is a team you can get right with. Unfortunately seems like the Phils have a hard time with them.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Swept by the Dodgers is one thing; swept by the Marlins is just silly
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Hopefully back on track vs the Muts. Game 2 on MLB Channel tonight at 7.

Comment

3 in a row vs the Stumblying Muts. Phils go for #4 today on MLB Channel at 1. Keep it Rolling Boys!

Comment

Great Comeback after a real solid outing by Nola. Wasn't pretty on a Hot Day but I'll take the 4 game sweep of the Muts anyday. Now it's off to Miami for some Payback. Go Get Em Boys!

Comment

Bullpen still sucks donkey balls and this team will never go any where till they fix it!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X