Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton Foundation-Does this appear ligit to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Foundation-Does this appear ligit to you?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...pany.html?_r=0
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

It's been out there for a while. I would tend to think it is accurate just because it is the NYT and the Clintons.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yeah, this has been out there, but since it is the Clintons, the mainstream media won't look too hard or be outraged too much. They have sooooooo much bigger fish to fry....... Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        It's been out there for a while. I would tend to think it is accurate just because it is the NYT and the Clintons.
        If it IS the NY Times than I certainly believe it. Those guys are ridiculously left. I just don't trust anything that I see on the internet. For all I know it's some fake thing that somebody made up and threw it on there. Has anyone actually heard anything about this? It seems to me that Fox wouldn't hesitate to throw this out there if it were reported before seeing as though Trump is taking such a pounding because "The Russians are Coming!"

Comment

Another classic example, (I qualify that with 'if true') of those taking advantage of their position and power to stuff their accounts rather than be a public servant. Whether locals such as police and building inspectors to congress and the president. As with most things of you make the punishment severe enough people wouldn't do it.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

FOX is reporting on the uranium story right now citing the New York Times article. Gingrich is confirming the story too. CNN says Trump is involved in Russian mob. I think that I'll go with FOX on this one LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X