Liven up the draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liven up the draft

How cool would it be if you could go into your favorite team's war room? Hell, people would even pay for that I'm sure. It would sure beat sitting around listening to Mel Kiper ror 2 hours until your team picks again.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I'm sure they won't do that but it will certainly be different this year. I agree that listening to Kiper all night is always brutal
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      I'm sure they won't do that but it will certainly be different this year. I agree that listening to Kiper all night is always brutal
      Just think of how cool it would be at picking time with 10 guys in the room answering texts, emails, faxs and phones yelling offers over to Howie. It would be hectic as all hell. Even between picks the action would be fun. But none of that will happen as the same boring crap will happen again and after round 1 most people won't even watch.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I barely watched last year, I like Mayock, I hope he gets shit canned and goes back to tv
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
        X