This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
    ....I am just glad a place exists where I can discuss Eagles with friends with no drama, no personal attacks and where I know people are going to be honest with me.
    Shut the hell up newbie! You'll speak only when spoken too! Now get me a beer and wash my car.

Good to have you here VFK! I think we're all pretty upset over what has happened at PhilaPhans. Hey MD are you sending emails to certain people inviting them to come here? If so I can think of a few posters who would probably welcome a fresh board without the anger and frustration. Now VFK, about that beer......
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hey Juke! Do you mind if it is warm? I am..uh...brewing up some right now I can give you...
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I PM'd JRJ he's an incredible poster.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

JRJ would be very good...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Anybody hear from/invite Dawkins20? He always seemed like a good guy.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
              I PM'd JRJ he's an incredible poster.
              He was pm'd several days ago, as part of the test group. No response yet. We'll get him here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                Originally posted by Blitz
                I believe he is talking about the Renegade Phillies board. They are stat heads so that is where the calculator comment comes in.

I also believe that is a shot at VoteforKalas. He posts over there I believe. I don't know what happened between the 2 of them but Crow has been taking shots at him. I guess he must be trying to fit in with his buddies.

Damn I can't stand the Phillies yet have all this useless info.
                It was a shot at the Renegades Phillies board...it has a statistic bent, but it is a very diverse community that is run very well IMO...I never understood the rivalry between the two boards, but Barry in particular seemed to carry that torch for whatever reasons...Jeff and Dave had made peace long ago, but others kept taking shots nonetheless...

It was also one of several shots he took at me over the last 2-3 days since I informed him I was done and leaving...I did that on the mods only board where we had several months of debates about the direction of the boards and why the rules we had agreed to, and he had endorsed along with Jeff and promised to enforce, were not being followed and why mods were being put into an impossible position of trying to keep the peace without really any authority or support. But yes the real issue between us happened when GMAN was suspended finally after many other offenses had been ignored and Barry backstabbed us mods IMO and reinstated GMAN after 1-2 days due to GMAN and his cronies took over the Eagles board, attacked all of us mods calling us fags and many other terrible names and caused such a ruckus Barry caved in....I confronted him on the mods board and from there I realized he had made his choice...I tried to reason and argue with him about it, but he shut me out and never answered or addressed the situation....he allowed us mods to be hung out to dry and attacked personally many times with no consequence...it was sad because I know from Jeff's own lips that is not the community he wanted...

Anyway, they get what they deserve...I am just glad a place exists where I can discuss Eagles with friends with no drama, no personal attacks and where I know people are going to be honest with me.
                That pretty well sums it up. I wasn't really even one of the targets, and it had me pizzed off. Andif people want to get on my case for editing one of GMANs posts insulting VFK again, well, you weren't walking in my shoes or you might have some understanding about that.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I know he has rubbed a couple of you the wrong way - I've always had good conversations with Pocono and he rarely posts but when he does - it's either comical or insightful IMO.

Comment

Let me add to this. I know MD has had run-ins with him but Swing is also a good contributor when politics is left out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                      Let me add to this. I know MD has had run-ins with him but Swing is also a good contributor when politics is left out of it.
                      Everybody is being considered.

Just let me add, that based on past history and the tenor of his comments about me even while I had him on ignore for about a year-- would indicate that he may not want anything to do with this place. Cause I'm still gonna be me!

But at this point there are very few absolutely "nevers" on the invitee list! And you know who they already are.

Comment

Let me just add,, that as far as I know there isn't even an ignore feature here (Vin?) and quite frankly---IMHO--- there shouldn't be a need for one on this site-------ever.

Comment

I agree on both Pocono and Swing...also Chip72, I Miss Katy and Dawk20...really like Eaglebreath too, but not sure he would leave there...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Footnote--- When SOT does come over, if he does, he should be banned from having access to the emoticons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Both Swing and EB like that boards new atmosphere. I doubt either would stay very long.
                              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

MD - Swing would like to check us out. I have his e-mail if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                                X