No announcement yet.

OT: Randy Moss released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a theory that since Childress was such a goddamn pushover for Favre, he overreacted on Moss just to assert his status. Of course, it still means he's Favre's bitch.

Comment

Titans picked Moss up.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/R...r-claim-110310

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Do you think someone made him pick the asshole up at the airport last year. Was he forced to allow the asshole to have limitless exceptions to team rules/requirements. He certainly appears to have had the authority to cut Moss without consulting others.

But if he really was just a powerless pawn doing the bidding of others, he should have been man enough to walk. Now he'll just be the scapegoat that is discarded because the grand strategy went all to hell.
        You would be right that Childress apparently doesn't have to answer to anyone. At least until the end of the season.

I can't believe that the owner in Minny gave him that power and with that power allowed penis pics to basically run that team. Moss is just icing on the cake. Childress will be unemployed(rightfully so)after the season.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post

IF Moss doesn't destroy the Titans, I think it's a hell of a move for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            You would be right that Childress apparently doesn't have to answer to anyone. At least until the end of the season.

I can't believe that the owner in Minny gave him that power and with that power allowed penis pics to basically run that team. Moss is just icing on the cake. Childress will be unemployed(rightfully so)after the season.
            It appears that he did NOT have the athority to cut moss without consulting with anyone else. Word out today says that the only reason it took a couple days to waive him AFTER Childress said he would be waived is because ownership was actually considering firing Childress instead for making the Randy Moss decision on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
              It appears that he did NOT have the athority to cut moss without consulting with anyone else. Word out today says that the only reason it took a couple days to waive him AFTER Childress said he would be waived is because ownership was actually considering firing Childress instead for making the Randy Moss decision on his own.
              That whole situation is really screwed up. So basically he doesn't have power but was almost fired for doing what was right? Childress is so gone after this season.

I applaud him having the balls for doing what was right with Moss though. He would have got the axe if he tried that with Favre.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                That whole situation is really screwed up. So basically he doesn't have power but was almost fired for doing what was right? Childress is so gone after this season.

I applaud him having the balls for doing what was right with Moss though. He would have got the axe if he tried that with Favre.
                I thought that he was a real good coach until this year. He was 100% right with Moss, but I think that he totally blew it with Farve. Then again, Farve cried wolf so many times that how could you tell that he really was hurting? Still, Childress shouldn't have slobbered all over him like he did.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X