No announcement yet.

Giants at Eagles GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t help believing that this extreme # of injuries has cost us the div. Carson is nearly weaponless.

Just a damn shame. The D may need to score to win.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this game ends in a tie. Unlikely, but certainly possible.

Comment

funny what happens when you run the fucking football
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Gotta give Wentz credit for getting his shit together.

Gotta credit the use of Scott to get more speed on the field.

No Lane and no Alshon may cook us against Dallas. But what the hell. Let’s see what happens

Comment

Let me just say this.

This team is not going to the playoffs. We can’t win out with this talent on offense. We just can’t. We won’t.

And yeah we suck and Wentz looked pretty bad in first half.

But on a rainy night in Philly. We were left for dead. And we had some kids make plays and maybe that is a good sign heading into next year that there is at least some young talent on this team.

They grew up a little tonight and showed some heart.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Gutsy comeback by Carson. I feel great for him.

But, I have no idea who they are going to get to fill the WR holes. And then there is the issue with Lane.

But at least for tonight, I am happy for Doug and the team.

Comment

Carson kept battling! I give him a ton of credit. But one other thing I saw whether it was the result of injury or something is that the younger got on the field and made plays. Sanders, Scott, Ward, JJAW hell even Perkins! Maybe just maybe Doug will see that young guys will make mistakes but the effort is there! Give them a chance!
              One other thing that of course Booger and ESPN totally missed. Schwartz benched Darby and Mills in the 2nd half. Both Douglas and Sidney Jones were playing significant minutes in the 2nd half ! Just let the kids play! I would love to see Carson in the playoffs but long term lets see what we have on this roster and build with the young guys!

Comment

I have said for a long time Darby is O verrated. He makes plays but gives up two big plays or three big plays for every one he makes. Mills the same way. He makes plays but gives them up also. I'd try to keep Mills but would be happy to see Darby shown the door.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Working...
                X