New topic-Press reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New topic-Press reporting

I got a laugh out of this one. I watched CNN this morning to watch the President's speech to Syria and the other Muslim nations. The coverage was very fair as much as I could tell. Afterwards they had a show discussing things and one of the female reporters was boasting that CNN's ratings were going up and FOX's was going down because FOX wasn't a news channel anymore and devoted all of their time covering Trump. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
    Last edited by Eagle60; 05-21-2017, 06:30 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Yea 60 neither one of them are news channels anymore. I watched Fox and Friends on both Sat and Sun morning and they couldn't contain themselves spewing all over Trump in Saudi Arabia. According to them no one has ever been treated this royally by Saudi Arabia. CNN can't go minutes without throwing some conjecture or opinion about the bad wolf Mr. Trump. And I am not sure who is the good media or the bad media. You can consistently hear FOX talking about how bad the media is and how bad they distort things. Hell FOX is just as media as anyone else
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Working...
    X