Amare Stoudemire Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amare Stoudemire Rumor

Sources with knowledge of the negotiations said Saturday night that the Cavs and Suns were in serious talks about a deal that would send Zydrunas Ilgauskas and J.J. Hickson to Phoenix in exchange for Stoudemire, one of the league's most dominant big man.
    However, according to sources, Philadelphia's Andre Iguodala, appears to be the Suns' top choice.
    So far, the Sixers have been leery of giving up their best player for Stoudemire.
    Theres seems to be a lot going on - it depends on what you believe.

I heard/read something to the effect of Stoudemire to CLE and Iggy to PHX, but a hold up being that both the suns and sixers want Hickson.

The other thing is Stefanski rumored to not want Amare b/c he might opt out at the end of the year then you dont have Iggy or Amare. To me, that is the BEST CASE SCENARIO!!!! You would lose Iggy and Amare's contracts and have cap space to play with in the summer of 2010 or Amare has an option and if for some reason he thinks he won't command 20mil a year (what i'm assuming is option is for) then he stays one more season.

I have no confidence in either Ed ( stefanski or snider) to make a decision.

I know, I'd rather start over with draft picks.

Comment

Working...
    X