(OT) "Roll Dog Shit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) "Roll Dog Shit"

Feeling pretty blue right about now. Thoughts and prayers going out to Nick, the team, and the millions of Alabama fans who no longer have any reason to live.
    At least they kept it close right up until the end. It could have gone either way. If it weren't for those last 4 touch downs Clemson scored, 'Bama could have gone home a winner and trailer parks across America wouldn't be filled with emergency vehicles and beaten up wives and girl friends.

someone feels like I do about them
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      someone feels like I do about them
      I’m pretty sure this is a consensus. Hate ‘em

Comment

Hate Alabama. I forgot the game was on. So glad Clemson kicked their ass.

Comment

Troll Tide!

Comment

And here I always thought Alabama was the best team money could buy

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
              And here I always thought Alabama was the best team money could buy

No, that's Ohio State. Of course the 200 grand that LSU gave SuperAss that the NCAA let slide wasn't bad either. "I didn't know that they gave Dad the money". Are you friekin kidding me?
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                [/B]
                No, that's Ohio State. Of course the 200 grand that LSU gave SuperAss that the NCAA let slide wasn't bad either. "I didn't know that they gave Dad the money". Are you friekin kidding me?
                Ohio State just wants to have a school that the football team can be proud of

Comment

Yea there ain't no breakin heart here that's for sure
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
                    Ohio State just wants to have a school that the football team can be proud of
                    Perfect 👆

Comment

Working...
                    X