Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clement

did anyone else get the feeling that maybe Clement was being showcased last night ? Seemed to me he got a bunch of looks and a lot of situations. Don't know why I felt this way, but with Howie at the helm, you never know
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Possible ... or they wanted to see if he was healthy, with a view to trading Little Dick. This may be unpopular, and I may well be proven wrong, but I don’t get Sproles coming back.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

I'm with you flyered. He may still have a whole lot in him but I am leery and I really would like to see what Boston Scott can do.
      As for Clement.....they have enough NFL caliber, even though not great, guys behind Jordan and Sanders and Sproles they can afford to try to trade one. I would hate to see Clement go but that is the business world. It may even be better for him in that he could get more PT
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I don’t think that we should move on from Clement ND. If we do he will become a pro bowler for NE.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I agree 60 in that I think he will be effective after recovering from injury. My guess would be that Doug & Co are good with their 3 backs and that Smallwood or Adams can fill the #4 role. Also Clement would probably bring the most trade value of the guys they are willing to trade.
          I can see Howie talking to another GM and asking what they want to give for Clement. If it is crap he can say no but I will give you Smallwood for that or Clement for that plus something extra. Strictly speculation of course.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            I agree 60 in that I think he will be effective after recovering from injury. My guess would be that Doug & Co are good with their 3 backs and that Smallwood or Adams can fill the #4 role. Also Clement would probably bring the most trade value of the guys they are willing to trade.
            I can see Howie talking to another GM and asking what they want to give for Clement. If it is crap he can say no but I will give you Smallwood for that or Clement for that plus something extra. Strictly speculation of course.
            I'm totally speculating, it just seemed like he was used quite a bit and in all kinds of situations. He has a pretty good SB game on his resume and I think he would get the most interest.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I'm totally speculating, it just seemed like he was used quite a bit and in all kinds of situations. He has a pretty good SB game on his resume and I think he would get the most interest.
              Pumps

Comment

I saw one of Pumphrey’s punt returns, he seemed to turn a long gainer into a 7 yarder

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  I saw one of Pumphrey’s punt returns, he seemed to turn a long gainer into a 7 yarder
                  I think that we could get a nice bag of new practice balls for Pumps and a 3rd rounder. Well, maybe they'd insist on a 2.

Comment

Working...
                  X