Zone Read and The Bubble Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Not too busy to get goofed up with J I hope!
    Oh don't worry. We're going to have a few on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      Oh don't worry. We're going to have a few on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.
      Atta Boy!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Atta Boy!!
        EB & I are going into year #22 in our Fantasy League that he & I started. At that time we really didn't know what the hell we were doing but it's been alot of fun. It's not about money (winner gets $300) but we have a plaque which is like our Stanley Cup. Both of our names are on the plaque 4 times. Saturday at my place is Draft Day at High Noon. Good times Popper!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

After compiling my draft board for what has to be the most wide open, I don't have a clue who to pick draft, I think it may just be in my best interest to draft drunk.

Really drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
            After compiling my draft board for what has to be the most wide open, I don't have a clue who to pick draft, I think it may just be in my best interest to draft drunk.

Really drunk.
            sounds like the Birds recent draft strategy
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
            X