Game on?

Comment

Just Coming in But FLY EAGLES FLY
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Are you kidding me?
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wtf ?
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wtf just happened.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              Wtf just happened.
              Dallas recovered a 55 yard onsides kick
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                Wtf just happened.
                Eagles forgot to receive the damn kick.

Yeah Josh Huff ... of course it was on you.

Comment

I think i have seen enough of josh huff
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Time to change the momentum.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

KOR 101
                      (1) catch the football
                      (2) see rule 1

Comment

Add up Smith's and Huff's numbers and you get their IQ.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Tomorrow, will Josh Huff say that's what the coaches taught him to do?

Comment

For the record. I don't know that that is on a huff. Way short kick, should have been fielded by Smith.

Comment

We look awful. Kickoff. Riley Cooper runs into blockers. Can't snap the ball.

Comment

We are gonna get smoked tonight. This is atrocious.
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X