X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OT] - Classic Quote From Javon Walker

Broncos | J. Walker very happy to be out of Green Bay
    Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:09:41 -0700

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports after watching the Green Bay Packers play their preseason game Monday, Aug. 28, Denver Broncos WR Javon Walker is very happy to be away from the Packers and with the Broncos. "Obviously, we have a chance to be a Super Bowl team," Walker said Wednesday, Aug. 30. "Obviously, they have a chance to win four gamaes"

Even though he is a spank, that is a funny quote and so true....

Hopefully Favre will not strike him down with lightning....

P.S. Did I mention I love watching Favre play poorly?
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Except now he will be not only be known as God -- it will be "beleaguered God".

And while I don't approve of the sour grapes--- it was pretty funny.

Comment

That's a direct shot at Farve and after the bullshit he did running his mouth about Walker last year I have no problem with walker taking a shot at him. Fah-ver is an asshole.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Good for Walker. Fuck Favre and the Packers. I hope they go 0-16.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
            Good for Walker. Fuck Favre and the Packers. I hope they go 0-16.
            Now that would be third only to the Cowgirls and Foreskins doing the same. My hatred for Green Bay, even moreso than for the Gints, goes back a long way. When Bednarik took out Golden Boy Paul Hornung and then crapped all over Taylor in the Eagles title win it was the greatest day of my life til then. Living from 61 to 64 in Wisconsin in a seminary I had to put up with all kinds of Pecker Crap. I love to see them suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              Except now he will be not only be known as God -- it will be "beleaguered God".
              So true....the media will never dare question Favre's talent or execution so they will play the "star surrounded by shit" angle all year and play up Favre as the martyr....it is going to be sickening.
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                That's a direct shot at Farve and after the bullshit he did running his mouth about Walker last year I have no problem with walker taking a shot at him. Fah-ver is an asshole.
                Absolutely Right!!

He was the "Supreme Team Leader" in breaking the player's unwritten code of silence re: the negotiations of other players, and criticizing Walker's holdout "for the good of the team", and then leaves the Packer's FO in limbo all this past off-season while he dicks around playing "Will I Retire or Won't I Retire."

What a HYPOCRITE!! I used to admire Favre but his annoying sense of self-importance that seems to increase as his effectiveness decreases, has really soured me on him.

May he experience a season full of failure and embarrassment, setting new records for interceptions to which only the other Gods can aspire.

Comment

Not only do i hope the Packers go 0-16, i hope the NFL moves their franchise to Los Angeles. F the Cheeseheads.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                    Not only do i hope the Packers go 0-16, i hope the NFL moves their franchise to Los Angeles. F the Cheeseheads.
                    The "LA PACKERS" I Laughed
                    http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
                    X