Clear All

• Out of towners-Saturday at 8:00 AM on the NFL Channel

Set your DVRs guys. We'll have to wait.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Thanks Popper!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Thanks popper!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

You can also try NFL gamepass for free and stream the game live. You'll have to cancel within 7 days so choose which game you want to watch wisely.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?te...iateCustomUrl=

Comment

How much is nfl gamepass? Is that jus streaming?
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            How much is nfl gamepass? Is that jus streaming?
            It's $99. I think that it's a total ripoff. You can watch replays on the NFL channel anyway.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Are you sure you guys want to watch his game ? Yikes.
              • If Carson Wentz is a 9 on the 10 scale.
              • Sudfeld is a 5 (maybe future 6 or 7)
              • Kessler is a 3
              • Thorson is a 0 (2 of 9, 7 yds, 1 int, rating of 0.00)

I think Thorson is going to be another Christian Hackenberg. The game seems way too fast for him at this level. Oh well, at least nobody will touch him on the PS this year.

PS-I remember reading this comment on Thorson from about a year ago.

I've watched every game he's played at Northwestern and I'm a big NU fan. I want him to be a great QB. I really do. He's just not. It's worse than him not having the "it" factor. I think he's mostly a "look the part" All-Star.

He has really awful pocket presence, it can be breathtakingly bad at times. Holds on to the ball too long. Bails out of clean pockets. Doesn't feel the rush at all. He's only a pocket QB in the sense that he's big, strong-armed and doesn't look to run as a first option much.

He's not accurate at all on short throws. Swing passes, screens, outs, slants close to the line of scrimmage get missed all the time.

Comment

Working...
              X