X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We WILL win today (GDT)

No, out team is FAR form perfect.

Call wil stand, bet that too.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Those pussies call THAT booing? Pansy arses.

That was the right call.

Comment

Challenge not given...Dallas loses a timeout and Eagles get the ball back

Westbrook with a 9 yard return
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

We got lucky there he had possession and it appeared to me that the ball was secure and came out when it hit the ground.

VFK why so hostile today? You seem to be in a particularly pissy mood. Everything ok?
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Dawk, the WR curling in from the left, was that Brown? I just know he was a nice open target.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
              We got lucky there he had possession and it appeared to me that the ball was secure and came out when it hit the ground.
              Ditto.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
                Originally posted by FRESH
                And once again, Troy running his mouth about how there's no one open....with 2 recevers running free over the middle. I D I O T !
                Thank you! Reggie Brown was also open on the sideline 1 yard past the 1st down

however, he did have alot of pressure and had made some nice throws so far in this game

I just hate the WR's taking so much blame
                So instead McNabb should take all the blame??

We all know it is a COMBINATION of issues...why can't people realize that??

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                  Originally posted by dawkins20
                  And once again, Troy running his mouth about how there's no one open....with 2 recevers running free over the middle. I D I O T !
                  Thank you! Reggie Brown was also open on the sideline 1 yard past the 1st down

however, he did have alot of pressure and had made some nice throws so far in this game

I just hate the WR's taking so much blame
                  So instead McNabb should take all the blame??

We all know it is a COMBINATION of issues...why can't people realize that??

Comment

VFK why so hostile today? You seem to be in a particularly pissy mood. Everything ok?
                    Me hostile? No...I am fine. I can't be sarcastic and make jokes any more?

How about the others involved in the conversation?

-Andy Reid

Comment

Fleafucker!

Comment

Hey, at least our offense is consistent.

Comment

I think it's time to put the flea flicker away for a while; it appears that teams have begun to recognize it.

Comment

NO. You cannot. No sarcasm for you... TWO YEARS!

Comment

Fleafucker!
                              Nice blocking there...not a good play

-Andy Reid

Comment

Hey I was just asking if everything is ok. Sometimes it's hard to tell when people are pissed and when they're joking around on a message board. Glad everything is ok. We now return you to your regular program already in progress.
                                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X