Dalembert for Dampier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalembert for Dampier

That's the trade that BK is pondering w/ Dallas. Both have about 5 years/50 mil remaining on their deals.

Ugh. Someone stop Billy King PLEASE. I'm not a huge Dalembert fan, but Dampier is a complete slug, plus there's no potential for him to improve. At LEAST Dalembert offers that.

Jesus. What is the point of this trade?

I hate Billy King. Someone needs to kick him in the balls.

Comment

Re: Dalembert for Dampier

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      That's the trade that BK is pondering w/ Dallas. Both have about 5 years/50 mil remaining on their deals.

Ugh. Someone stop Billy King PLEASE. I'm not a huge Dalembert fan, but Dampier is a complete slug, plus there's no potential for him to improve. At LEAST Dalembert offers that.

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

BK should die.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

what is the source of this rumour? i doubt it has much validity as BK is not that stupid. plus, we never know about a BK trade before it happens. if it's true, then i may give up on the sixers forever. i don't think dalembert is all that, but dampier is crap.

Comment

betty - welcome to the board!

Comment

Originally posted by betty
              what is the source of this rumour? i doubt it has much validity as BK is not that stupid. plus, we never know about a BK trade before it happens. if it's true, then i may give up on the sixers forever. i don't think dalembert is all that, but dampier is crap.
              It's from sixersfan1976 on the Real GM board. He has a friend in the Sixers F.O. who gives him a head's up on deals that are being bandied about. He seems to be legit, but who knows. It could be just that Dallas made the offer. I sure hope it doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
              X