I hate saying this but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate saying this but...

look hard at a Dallas victory this weekend. Jags will not have Marcus Stroud, their stud D tackle and Mike Peterson is highly unlikely to play as well. yuch

I agree. I have Dallas winning in the office pool.

Comment

we also will not hear the end of eli-schlong-sucking if he beats his bro at home week 1
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
        we also will not hear the end of eli-schlong-sucking if he beats his bro at home week 1
        Until next Sunday anyway. Then it will come to an abrupt end.

Well, no, it probably wont. The media will still love him....but I can't wait to see him get pummeled on the Linc turf!!
        Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Just heard that Terrell will probably start for Dallas after feeling better and having a good week of practice (really), but that Patrick Crayton may be in Parcells' doghouse after missing practice with a bad ankle.

A couple of TD's will solve their media problems, for now anyway.
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Dallas sucks.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I see Dallas as a lock to win this week. No worries about them though, they're a good team with a ticking time-bomb set to go off right around Thanksgiving. That should be about perfect to mess with their heads and end any hopes they have of a playoff run. My other hope is that it causes a breakup between those torrid lovers - Jerry and Bill. Bye bye Billy-boy! So who in their right mind would come in as a new head coach knowing they have a head case on the team that is protected by the owner? If this happens the Cowboys will be in disarray for a long time to come!!! Let them have their win this week. Enjoy it while you can Jerry!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I like Matt Jones against their secondary though. If he gets deep on Newman (I assume he'll be the one covering Matt) and Roy "I am really a LB" Williams has to help in coverage - advantage Jones.

They are starting a rookie, Pat Watkins, at FS too. So he could be exploited.

Even without Stroud, the Dallas OL is so bad that I think Henderson and the rest of the guys can get it done.

I also like Ernest Wilford in the red-zone.

Side note on Dallas; their first round pick, Bobby Carpenter, will be inactive tomorrow. A healthy scratch. He was beaten out by undrafted rookie Oliver Hoyte for a spot on STs.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo
                  Originally posted by reesecal
                  Until next Sunday anyway. Then it will come to an abrupt end.

Well, no, it probably wont. The media will still love him....but I can't wait to see him get pummeled on the Linc turf!!
                  i already have to listen to extended 'brady quinn is god' crap thanks to psu giving it up like a tranny on south street
                  Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Dallas is a bunch of trannies-
                    Oh- Thats bad- really bad...
                    http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
                    X