Clear All

• Chris Long named Walter Payton Man of the Year

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...an-of-the-year

Well deserved!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Well Deserved indeed!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Absolutely well deserved and he gave a real good acceptance speech. I also heard an interview where he said Philly was his home so maybe he will be back.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Chris Long is truly one of the good guys. He has walked the walk repeatedly. I've seen Howie glow with pride when discussing his son and more for who he is as a man than his being just a real good foot bal player.

Not just the NFL but the world could do with more guys like Chris Long.

Comment

Very Proud to see Chris Long up there getting this prestigious award.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Long is a great example to me of a genuine nice guy. He soars with folks on social media. Drinks and cusses and has an opinion. And also supports the heck out of his community. Great to see. It encourages ordinary people I think to see a regular dude doing great things. Instead of it just always being the Carson Wentz and Nick Foles super religious crowd.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

There's not much more than can be said about him. The Catholic church should declare him a Saint.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Chris Long is truly one of the good guys. He has walked the walk repeatedly. I've seen Howie glow with pride when discussing his son and more for who he is as a man than his being just a real good foot bal player.

Not just the NFL but the world could do with more guys like Chris Long.

Well said tino!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                X